Bimectin® Paste is an apple-flavored horse wormer, with a calibrated syringe for accurate dosage.
Bimectin® Paste with 1.87mg/g of ivemectin is an excellent option for the treatment of nematode or arthropod infestations in horses sensitive to ivermectin.
The product is safe to use in horses of all ages and offers broad-spectrum activity against a wide range of debilitating and performance-depriving parasites; meaning you can have every confidence when Bimectin® Paste is part of your parasite control strategy.
Bimectin® Paste has broad-spectrum activity against a range of debilitating and performance-depriving parasites including :
- Large strongyles
- Small strongyles
- Lungworms (adult and immatures)
- Pinworms (adult and immatures)
- Ascarids (adults and third & fourth stage larvae)
- Hairworms (adults)
- Large-mouth stomach worms (adults)
- Neck threadworms (microfilariae)
- Intestinal threadworms (adults)
- Stomach bots (oral and gastric stages)
Ivermectin is not effective against the encysted larval stages of the small strongyles
- Apple flavored
- Calibrated syringe for accurate dosage
- Broad spectrum ivermectin anthelmintic and boticide
- Proven safe in horses of all ages
- Broad specturm activity against a wide range of debilitating and performance depriving parasites
Please note, parasite resistance to any particular class of anthelmintic may develop following frequent, repeated use of an anthelmintic of that class. If you are in any doubt regarding whether use of any anthelmintic is advisable, always consult your vet or animal health advisor prior to use.