Equimax® Paste is a broad spectrum parasite, bot and tapeworm control. It is safe to use in foals as early as 4 weeks of age, pregnant and lactating mares, and breeding stallions.
Equimax® Paste has broad-spectrum activity against a range of debilitating and performance-depriving parasites including:
- Large Strongyles (adults)
- Small strongyles (adults and fourth-stage larvae), Pinworms (adults and fourth-stage larvae)
- Ascarids (adults and third- and fourth-stage larvae)
- Hairworms (adults)
- Large-mouth stomach worms (adults)
- Bots (oral and gastric stages)
- Lungworms (adults and fourth-stage larvae)
- Summer sores caused by Habronema and Draschia spp., cutaneous third-stage larvae
- Dermatitis caused by Neck Threadworm microfilariae, Onchocerca sp.
- A smooth, quick-dissolving paste
- Apple flavored
- Calibrated syringe for accurate dosing
- Proven safe in horses of all ages
- Broad spectrum activity against a wide range of parasites